West Country Marquees is committed to protecting and safeguarding your information and respecting your privacy rights.
The aim of this page is to explain how we may gather and use information about you through your interactions with us, including use of this website. All use of such information is governed by the principles and practices set out in this Policy.
We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Contact details that you provide by filling in forms on this site.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us.
- A record of our correspondence.
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits and the resources that you access.
What we do with the information we gather
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
A cookie is a small file which provides information about the computer used by a visitor. Cookies store and retrieve information on your browser and are used to help analyse web traffic and enhance a visitor’s website experience.
Overall, cookies help us improve our website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer nor any personal information about you.
Your use of this site implies consent for the setting of cookies unless you change the privacy settings on your computer. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can adjust the browser settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you prefer. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Storing your information
We are fully committed to ensuring that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. In order to prevent any unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disclosure of your information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties for any marketing purposes.
We will only share your information with third parties acting on our behalf to provide our goods and services, or where required by law.
Access to your information
You may request details of personal information which we hold relating to you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.